We are the Supply Chain and Operations Club.
Our mission is to be a primary resource for the educational and professional development of all students interested in Supply Chain and Operations.
Our vision is to:
- Educate students about the supply chain by providing informative resources and contacts.
- Excite students about supply chain through unique and engaging activities, interactions with industry professionals, and member-driven events.
- Promote the supply chain major to the Carlson student body, and serve as a connector, resource, and informative partner in Supply Chain and Operations education.
Our values include professional development, continuous improvement, communication, involvement, relationships, respect, and integrity.
Members receive the following benefits:
- Access to valuable information on internship positions, full-time positions, scholarships, and contact information for our alumni network.
- Access to member-only events:
- Site visits with company executives
- Volunteer events that provide networking opportunities with local companies
- Networking Events that bring together current SCOC members with SCOC alum
- A sweet SCOC Camelbak water bottle!
The annual membership fee is $20 and can be paid to an executive member at any SCOC event via cash or Venmo